Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Texas Visit: First Time on a Horse

Green Acres is the place for me and D (la la la) YeeHaw!! Yep y'all Dante and I flew the NYC coop and sizzled down south with my folks to celebrate my dad's 65th birthday and hang out with my 90 year old grandpa. Click Here for Photo Album. Dante's days were filled with so much laughter and activities that he was out cold by 7pm most nights.
My brother and sister in law have horses and each morning Dante got to chase and pet goats, cats, dogs, chickens, play in sun-dried manure, chase barn cats and feed and RIDE HORSES. What an adorable, independent and adventuresome boy we have. No fear at all and he immediately felt comfortable and didn't even want me to spot his back. Such confidence, Our little Dante is growing up.

No comments: