Thursday, March 12, 2009

Got Milk?

Ashley, Dante's nanny, gives us a daily digest of Dante's day. This post is best summed up in her words :-)
"When I first got to the apartment, I went into Dante's room to straighten up and he came in and wanted to play with his music eggnshakers. I took out the recorder and he enjoyed playing that too. I showed him that he could make different sounds by covering differentnholes. Then we played with his animals for a while, going over the
words, "under" "next to" "on top." He went down for his nap at 1:15 and Rahav woke up him at 3:30. He had chicken, rice, edamame and cole slaw for lunch. I went to the store to buy some milk and Dante wanted to carry it the whole way home. I thought that he would get tired at some point, but he insisted on carrying it. It was adorable so I took a picture with my phone."

No comments: