Friday, August 17, 2007

Google 80s Party: August 16th

Google had an 80s themed party yesterday and transformed the cafe into a shiny disco ball. I couldn't resist showing off *The D* so I had Nanny Teresa bring him to the office. I dressed him in a CBGB's onsie and spiked his hair with blue hair gel. He munched on cucumbers, carrot sticks, played with the tinsel and had a blast looking at the shining lights - and so did I - everyone smiled and remarked that Dante should win the costume contest. I found these Yellow Devo glasses and put them on D's face. They didn't bother him at all - he left them on the rest of the night, posing for pix.

2 comments:

WH said...

awwww yeah, dante! he and i need to have a prop date (-:

Anonymous said...

Dante rocked the party... way to go! Make me proud!