Sunday, September 9, 2007

Burning Man Sans Dante

Dante got to play and bond with his grandma(s) for a week while mom and dad went away to Burning Man. They took long walks daily, splashed in water, visited many parks and went to grandma Allen's quilting store. Grammy got to hear his first word - Water. Dante was busy having so much fun that he barely noticed that we were gone.

Burning Man 2007 was the best of my four burns so far. We stayed (in a tent) the entire seven days and lived off the Phat of the Man. For me, I felt since I chose to be away from Dante that I had to maximize my playa time. It was the year of the God's wreaking havoc with the elements. First there was a lunar eclipse, then an arsonist burned the man early, a suicide, two full days of dust storms, rain followed by a spectacular double rainbow and oh, did I mention it was HOT AND HUMID. Here's a link to Rahav's Burning Man album on Flickr (Warning!! many breasts)

No comments: