Wednesday, May 7, 2008

May 1st: Christine's Birthday


I had a party at the apt to celebrate my May First birthday. Dante and Orion stole the limelight as everyone wanted to hold and play with them. Despite the downpour, fifteen people came and we listed to music, chatted and devoured the homemade carrot cake Rahav made me (hold the nuts please). I thought Dante was not going to make an appearance. When I got home from work at 6pm, I tried to put him down for a nap while I got the house ready. Instead, Dante screamed his head off for an hour and then passed out red-faced and exhausted. I knew half the reason people were coming was to see Dante, whom many had not seen since last Summer. Well, thankfully, he awoke about 9pm and entertained mommy's friends until 10ish when he just couldn't keep his adorable eyes open any longer.

No comments: