Friday, March 9, 2007

Dante plays Peek-a-boo and waves for the first time this week.


Well it's been a busy week in the life of the D. On Monday night at Christine's he started to consistently wave at me when I waved at him and also seemed to realize how pleased Christine and I were with his prowess. No doubt this had something to do with the squeals of glee coming from both of us each time he raised his hand and waved it around in response to my doing so. Needless to say he seemed very pleased himself, smiling and slamming his fist stuffed mouth and whole face into Christine's bosom each time we acknowledged his skills with a huge grin and an irrisistable expression on his face.
The next day in the studio while he was in his walker he got a real kick out of playing Peek-a-boo with me. I'd hide behind one of the stuffed toys ringing the walker and pop out from behind it saying Peek-A-Boo!! Here I am and he smiled and laughed quite alot. There's a clip of that in the video section.

No comments: