Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Five Months Old: March 06th

I've been keeping a weekly written journal of Dante's adorable life thus far. But since I work at Google, I really should wake up to the trends of the 21st century and start keeping a blog. It would be too daunting to try and retrace in words Dante's life to date.

But I'll quickly re-cap the highlights in his short but active five months on earth and all the countries he's already seen. From now on I'll (try and) update the blog on a weekly basis.

Daddy had a photo shoot of Dante draped in a boa. (Click here for more photos). Now that he's with Dante most of the day, Rahav has taken over the daily photo duties that I enjoyed for his first four months.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Christine,
Looks like Rahav is doing a great job taking care of Dante and taking photographs too. I bet he didn't know what kind of job he got himself into, but i'm sure he's enjoying every minute of it. and Dante is benefiting from a real intimate relationship with dad. Something Rahav did not have. Keep up the good work both of you. I love it,
Aviv